Reserve Bank of India has advised Banks to display the list of unclaimed deposits/inoperative
accounts which are Unclaimed/ inoperative/ for ten years of more.
The bank has placed this list to trace the customers linked with unclaimed/inoperative
Make a claim on Deposit you own. Start your free unclaimed Deposit search NOW
- The list contains the Saving Bank /Current accounts that are inactive for over Ten
years and Fixed Deposits that are matured for payment but not claimed for over Ten
- In case at any point of Time you or any person for whose estate you are
the legal heir, had an account with any branch of Oriental Bank of Commerce and
have lost the track of account for more than 10 years, you can search your account
by Name, State and City.
- The minimum information required on each search to pull the records:
- Any one word from the first Two words of the title of the account.(No Prefix e.g
- Name of the State and City
- Other Information:
- In case the account details keyed in by you finds any matches in the list available,
click on the account, press OK. Leave your name, Address, other contact details
like email Id telephone number before submitting your request for claim.
will be assigned your request number. Please note down your request number for future
- You will be contacted by the concerned branch normally within 7 days of submitting the request.
The account holders (including joint account Holders) or claimants will have to
approach the concerned branch personally.
Documents required to be carried along:
- For individual Account Holders-
- One Passport Size Coloured Photograph
- Original Photo ID Document (PAN card, Election card/Passport/Driving License/Card/letter
issued by UIDAI)
- Current Address Proof (Utility Bill/bank Account/credit card
statement/ration card/Form 16, TDS certificate etc)
- Details of account held
and supporting Document if any.
- For Entities
The documents for individuals related to such entities, as explained above. Further
guidance on documentation shall be provided by the branch concerned.
- Should any of these accounts belong to a deceased person, and the claim is lodged
on this website as the Nominee or the successor as the case may be, he should visit
the concerned branch along with his ID/Address/other documents related to account
as mentioned above. Further guidance shall be provided at the branch. All such cases
shall be settled as Bank’s Policy on Deceased Depositors’ claim Settlement.
- There are no charges for claiming
the unclaimed/inoperative accounts.
- Grievance if any shall be resolved as per
Banks policy on Grievance Redressal, displayed on this website
- Queries/complaints may be forwarded at e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org